I am happy to exchange banners with suitable sites.
Please link to http://www.eart3d.com/ or choose one of the following templates to display on your website to link back to.
Ensure that your HTML code is properly placed and functional to remain in the program.
I can made exception for several website and add them into the links page without banner exchange.
- Your website propose resources, training, 2D or 3D softwares for professional artists.
- Your website propose 3D models for Poser, DAZ Studio or other 3D softwares, and it’s not a personal webstore.
- Your website is a portfolio, blog, community, or all another form of web art display.
- Your website is for a 3D training schools.
My goal is to propose links to high quality websites only!
I reject any beginners website!
Thank you for contacting me by giving a description and the URL to your website, don’t forget to add a link where I can get your banner.
After verification, I will implement on eArt3D.com.
If your website is approved, it was added in the links page and your banner was added on eArt3D.
Your banner is not printed at all time!
It’s a random system and you partage your place with another partners.
There are many zone where your banner can be viewed:
- Standard banners (468×60) and Large banners (728×90) are printed on the bottom of all page on eArt3D.
- Small banners (120×32 at 120×100) are printed on the vertical menu on all page of the website.
Currently, scare banners (300×300) are not printed.
I don’t accept another format of banner!
If you want a permanent impression of your banner on eArt3D.com, it’s a commercial engagement which will be subject to discussion.
Note for artists:
I accept only personal websites.
All DeviantArt or CGArena portfolio are rejected!